Need to think about the way agencies making Referrals works, and how it's different from them requesting a partnership...technically if an agency is requesting a link the faculty member should have to approve them in either case, right? They probably don't want random agencies linking up to their classes through referrals and having students think it's ok to go to them...
Admin category/skill/interest management implemented. They can both add and remove.
IMPORTANT: In order to make "removing" skills and interests make sense, I had to add a status row to those tables. I edited the functions GETALLSKILLS and GETALLINTERESTS in opportunitylistprocess.php to return skills and interests that have a status of Approved; hopefully this doesn't break anything, I don't imagine it will.
Past 24 hours: Agencies linking to classes, admins adding new categories/interests/etc...
ReplyDeleteNext 24 hours: Whatever's next for me on this list http://it.dos.uci.edu/~csavp/database/vpwat/task_list.htm , probably faculty search preferences
Problems: it's always more complex than it seems
Need to think about the way agencies making Referrals works, and how it's different from them requesting a partnership...technically if an agency is requesting a link the faculty member should have to approve them in either case, right? They probably don't want random agencies linking up to their classes through referrals and having students think it's ok to go to them...
ReplyDeleteAdmin category/skill/interest management implemented. They can both add and remove.
ReplyDeleteIMPORTANT: In order to make "removing" skills and interests make sense, I had to add a status row to those tables. I edited the functions GETALLSKILLS and GETALLINTERESTS in opportunitylistprocess.php to return skills and interests that have a status of Approved; hopefully this doesn't break anything, I don't imagine it will.