Past 24: Developed auto-emailer and re-factored encryption functionality.Next 24: Generate digest of opportunities for coming week.Problems: FTP server/network connection latency
Past 24: Ran usability test with LanceNext 24: Start giving search preferences to Faculty, if I have timeProblems: Time. I have to finish 143 before I leave for the weekend, so I may not get to search prefs before Monday
Past 24: Worked on search results.Next 24: Finish up search results.Problems: I haven't tested any of this at all >.>
Whoops. See April 15th comment.
Past 24: Developed auto-emailer and re-factored encryption functionality.
ReplyDeleteNext 24: Generate digest of opportunities for coming week.
Problems: FTP server/network connection latency
Past 24: Ran usability test with Lance
ReplyDeleteNext 24: Start giving search preferences to Faculty, if I have time
Problems: Time. I have to finish 143 before I leave for the weekend, so I may not get to search prefs before Monday
Past 24: Worked on search results.
ReplyDeleteNext 24: Finish up search results.
Problems: I haven't tested any of this at all >.>
Whoops. See April 15th comment.
ReplyDelete