Past 24: Infinite length opps are done on the creation side. Need to be mirrored on all other view pages (basically, end date 0 = infinite length opp).
Next 24: Search results, work (as in actual job), find resume.
Mrah, I'm not allowed to make new posts. Anyway, I worked on the restore deleted admin thingy today, but right now the CSA servers or whatever are going so slow that testing is almost impossible. =/. Will continue in the morrow.
Past 24: Agencies suggesting new categories/skills/interests
ReplyDeleteNext 24: UC Davis
Problems: no work!
Developed some stuff for Class and Opp pages to enhance usability.
ReplyDeleteWho the hell is wolfman...
ReplyDeletePast 24: Infinite length opps are done on the creation side. Need to be mirrored on all other view pages (basically, end date 0 = infinite length opp).
Next 24: Search results, work (as in actual job), find resume.
Problems: Search results are going to suck. vOv
Mrah, I'm not allowed to make new posts. Anyway, I worked on the restore deleted admin thingy today, but right now the CSA servers or whatever are going so slow that testing is almost impossible. =/. Will continue in the morrow.
ReplyDelete